On 25 May 2018 the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) becomes applicable. As always your personal data and privacy is taken very seriously by CERAMICASANGINES.COM and under the GDPR nothing changes in this for us. Before you continue, we think it’s good to inform you about how we deal with any data you provide us. The processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of our services for you, and we also ask your consent for processing the data you provide us.
I short this is what we do:
- In order to use CERAMICASANGINES.COM effectively we store your email address as well as your designs and usage data. To do so we place a cookie in your browser, to save your preferences.
- We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic data to our websites and apps. Google analytics stores a cookie to do so.
- Go to great lengths (and beyond) to address any concerns you have around the data you’ve stored with us. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions or raise concerns.
- Store your data on servers with European service providers, on European soil, subject to European privacy laws.
What we don’t do:
- We don’t store credit card data or any other payment details. All payments are handled through PayPal.
- We don’t provide the data you’ve trusted us with to third parties like Google or Facebook. CERAMICASANGINES.COM does not share your personal data without your prior and explicit consent, unless we are ordered to do so by court order.
- We don’t store your data forever, even after you’ve deleted your account.
- We don’t use your personal data to market to you through any advertising service.
- We don’t store your password insecurely. All passwords are stored encrypted (or ‘scrambled’). It’s so well encrypted that even we ourselves can’t see what your password is.